Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dance Machine Levi




Nov. 12-Nov.18, 2007
Levi is a dance machine now. He loves running around and dancing to the music and he can even do cute little hops with he’s feeling the rhythm.
We started mixing cow milk with Levi’s formula and its working. I don’t know why I didn’t think of that before. Isaac just transitioned from breast milk to cow milk without much problem. I tried giving Levi plain cow milk and he wanted nothing to do with it. I mentioned the problem to my neighbor Kai and she said just to mix them. Brilliant idea.
Isaac suffers from a condition of being a little too open with his thoughts. He’ll say things like “Can I lose Levi” or “Can I hit Natasha” but then he’ll also say baby Levi and Isaac are best friends and Natasha, come read me a story.
The Ohene Opare’s moved out and into their new apartment on Friday. Natasha found a good job as a nurse in a Children’s Hospital. The good news is that’s its not too far away and they’ll still be in our ward.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: