Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ohene Opare's come to stay



Nov. 5-Nov.11, 2007
We had a couple of friends move into our house last Friday—Natasha and Emmanuel Ohene Opare. They’ll be here just for a couple of weeks while they find another apartment and one of them finds a job. He was working for Cemex, but decided it wasn’t the company for him, so now they’re in limbo. Anyhow, they’re both very cool and extremely helpful with the kids! Natasha is really good with both boys and good at distracting them if I need to get something done really quick. They are also excellent cooks and we’ve gotten a lot of good ideas from watching them.
I had to get the second half of my root canal on Monday. No fun. But the good news was that I didn’t have to worry about finding a babysitter because Natasha was available to help out.
Levi definitely recognizes Dora the Explorer now and whenever he sees a picture of her he starts singing “Do Do Do Do” to the tune of the song they sing at the end of the show.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is David Hale and I trained Emmanuel when we served together as missionaries in the Utah Provo Mission. I have been trying to get a hold of him, but have been unable to figure out how. Can you help put me in touch?