Sunday, March 2, 2008

Flu Craziness


Jan 21-Jan.27, 2008
Levi got the flu this week. He had a fever and congestion for a couple of days so I took him to the pediatrician and they did a throat swab and sure enough, Levi had the flu. He probably got it from my dad. I really wish that I had gotten the kids their flu vaccine. This bout of the flue was pricey because the doctors wanted all of us to take tamiflu and even with insurance the medicine cost $145 all together. Crazy.
Isaac is a kid of phobias lately. He used to just freak out over the sounds of lawn mowers and leaf blowers, but lately we’ve added blenders, beaters, and frying pans to the list. He’s very sensitive to sounds. He will laugh hysterically at silly sounds, but he will go into panic mode with most motorized or sizzling sounds.
I pulled Isaac out of preschool this week because I just couldn’t deal with the constant issues over Isaac not being potty trained. I really just need to have him home and focus with him.
Isaac has been into watching the Little People dvds in Spanish this week. There’s an episode about recycling and he learned to say the phrase, “la chatara no es basura”

Posted by Picasa

No comments: