Saturday, August 30, 2008

Last days in Eagar




July 7-13, 2008
We stayed in Eagar until Thursday and James had a chance to go cattle punching with Sam on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Tuesday my mom and I joined them at the beginning with the boys and while we were waiting for Sam to hunt down some of the cows we got to ride my mom's horse, Huajolote. We let Isaac and Levi take turns riding around with each of us and then I rode the horse for a little while myself. It was a blast to get him going fast through the meadows. There's just nothing quite like galloping on a good horse through wide open territory. Yeehaw. Afterwards my mom and I took the boys to big lake and they had a rock throwing fest by the water's edge.
The boys were VERY excited about going to Phoenix again and getting a chance to see their cousins and go swimming. We spent the whole afternoon in the pool and boys were in heaven. Levi can now say "I go swimming"
Levi--"mamu"--has now progressed to "matchu"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

L said...

Loved your blog, please check mine out at www.lisalaceyonline.com or at my blog on www.lisalaceyonline.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Lisa

Summer said...

Wow, I didn't know you were such a horsewoman! Impressive!