Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun with the cousins



June 1-7, 2008
* I'm feeling the tiredness of pregnancy hit me hard this week. I've needed to nap when Levi naps and its been such a huge blessing to have James here to help me with the kids.
*Levi's is saying more and more words and he's putting together sentences now like "I swim" and "I see you" and "I eat that"--"that" is definitely one of his favorite words. I can't get enough of seeing him and Mathew play together.
* Lori came to visit on Tuesday and Wednesday with Rebecca, Bedford, and Clara. All of the cousins had a blast playing together. The cutest crowd was Levi, Mathew, and Clara. They're all about the same age and they were all into the same toys and activities. They all loved pretending to drive the play tractor outside and push each other around on it.
*Levi continues to be very obsessed with Veggie Tales and loves oggling over Matt and Lara's dvd collection and saying "watch dat Veggie Tales, and dat one and dat one. . ."
*Isaac can now swim in the pool with his floatie on and jump into the water while holding our hands. Levi would still prefer just to run around naked outside and is not as interested in swimming because he thinks the water is too cold.
*Isaac and I went to the park Thursday night and we did a little Spanish mommy and me date. When he saw an airplane in the sky, he said, "Quiero volar en un avion a Mexico." He's very excited about going to Mexico.
*We watched the kids on Friday so that Matt and Lara could go out and then on Saturday night they watched the kids so that we could go out. James and I got some authentic taco shop Mexican food and then we went to this place called CrackerJacks where we played miniature golf, rode in gocarts and hit balls in the batting cage. The gocarts were my favorite.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: